- At the edge of one of the most beautiful bays in the world, the Grande Plage is the essential beach of Saint-Jean-de-Luz . Fine sand, calm water protected by three dykes, the ideal beach for the whole family.
- Anglet beach: Welcome to the capital of surfing! With its dozen spots stretching along its 4.5 km of coastline, Anglet has enough to satisfy sports enthusiasts thirsty for tonic waves.
- Biarritz offers an astonishing diversity of natural landscapes: From the Pointe Saint Martin to the Côte des Basques via the Grande Plage , the Port des Pêcheurs and the Rocher de la Vierge, the coast is full of nooks and crannies to discover.
- 3km long, the beach of Hendaye offers a perfect setting between typical houses of the Basque Country on the cliff, the port and the rocks of the two twins.
- The small port of Guéthary attracts lovers of tranquility and preserved spaces. Nestled in a small bay and classified by the Conservatoire du Littoral, Cenitz beach is only accessible on foot.
- Only 30 minutes from the hotel, the Landes beaches await you. 106 kilometers of fine sand, ideal for surfing or sunbathing.
The flagship beaches of the Basque country
Activities on the coast
- Nestled in the heart of a vast bay between ocean and mountain, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, city of corsairs has developed while retaining its identity. Take a moment to visit the Church of Saint John the Baptist where Louis XIV and Marie-Thérèse of Spain were married.
- Discover the fort of Socoa , built to protect Sait Jean de Luz from the Spanish enemy. Also take advantage of the water activities on offer such as paddleboarding, scuba diving or canoeing.
- Enter the heart of Basque tradition by attending a game of pelota at the Bidart pediment. Every Tuesday and Friday evening.
- Arborate Biarritz with the rock of the Virgin , the walk is very pleasant with its breathtaking view of the Basque Coast.
- Only 40km from the hotel, discover Lake Hossegor and treat yourself to a bike ride.
- Visit San Sebastian , taste pintxos and explore one of the largest aquariums in Europe.
- Discover traditional Basque cuisine at the restaurant "Chez Mattin" in Ciboure
- Guetaria is a gourmet restaurant in a garden in Guéthary , an authentic village on the Basque coast by the ocean.
- Want to enjoy a sunset, choose Bibam , located in Acotz , this bar is nestled in lush greenery with a view of the sea.
- A stopover in Biarritz , try the gourmet Impertinent with innovative tasting menus with local ingredients in a minimalist space.
- The Goustut restaurant in Capbreton offers friendly quality cuisine with local, seasonal products and fish from the port.
- Passing through Bidart , climb to the top of the esplanade to the chapel of the Madelaine, from here you will have a magnificent view for the sunset.
- For just a drink or a meal, the etxola bibi bar in Biarritz is the ideal place. With its panoramic view and its friendliness it will seduce you.